Peanut Butter Cookies
|2 1/2 cups ||625 mL ||white flour|
|2 1/2 cups ||625 mL ||whole wheat flour|
|2 tsp ||10 mL ||baking soda|
|1 cup ||250 mL ||butter|
|1 cup ||250 mL ||white sugar|
|1 cup ||250 mL ||brown sugar|
|2 cups ||500 mL ||real peanut butter|
|1/2 cup ||125 mL ||milk|
|4 ||4 ||eggs|
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in peanut butter, milk, and eggs.
- Seperately, mix flour and baking soda.
- Add "dry" mixture to "wet" mixture in thirds.
- Form into "walnut-sized" balls (2.5 cm / 1 inch) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 10 minutes. They will spread a bit.
- This recipe is designed to use "real" peanut butter, meaning peanut butter made from 100% peanuts. I don't know what the effect of using more processed peanut butter (such as Kraft) would be.
Back to recipes page
Back to home page