Other C++ Code
This is a collection of miscellaneous C++ code. I believe they have Windows line endings.
Templeted arrays with bounds checking:
Perlin and simple Worley noise from 1D to 4D:
Simple Worley noise from 1D to 4D:
- These just generate points in cells. They do not perform calculations with the distance to the nearest point(s).
The π (pi) constant and conversion functions for between degrees and radians:
- I use this to avoid name conflicts
- This stuff really should be added to the standard math library.
Conveniance functions for random numbers:
- I suspect these have been superceded by the C++11
random library but I have not investigated it.
A cross-platform wrapper for time measurement system calls:
A class to effeciantly concatinate many strings:
A templated class for a priority queue that supports efficiently changing the priorities on enqueued elements:
Only indexes intended are actually enqueued
- They are intended to be used to access a parallel array of data
- The templatedness applies to the priorities, not to the data stored
- This allows element priorities to by updated by index in
Back to resources page
Back to home page