|12 ||12 ||bananas|
|1 cup ||250 mL ||vegetable oil|
|3 ||3 ||eggs|
|2 1/4 cup ||560 ml ||white sugar|
|4 cups ||1000 mL||white flour|
|3 tsp ||15 mL ||baking powder|
|3 tsp ||15 mL ||baking soda|
- Peel and mash the bananas. Or just break them into segemnts less than 5 cm (2 inches) long. If you are using frozen bananas, make 6ish lengthwise cuts through the peel with a serrated knife and it will peel off without too much trouble. Then put them in the microwave for a few minutes to thaw them.
- Add the remaining wet ingrediants to the bananas. Blend them with the handblender.
- Seperately, mix the dry ingrediants.
- Add the "dry" mixture to "wet" mixture.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups. Fill them mostly full.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes.
- When they are done, dump them out onto cookie racks to cool. If you leave them in the muffin cups, they may get a bit soggy.
Back to recipes page
Back to home page