|1 cup ||250 mL ||white flour|
|1/2 cup ||125 mL ||pecans|
|1/4 cup ||60 mL ||brown sugar|
|1 tsp ||5 mL ||cinnamon|
|1/2 cup ||125 mL ||butter|
- Chop the pecans into fine crumbs.
- Mix the flour, sugar, and cinnamon into the pecan crumbs.
- Melt the butter and stir it into the other ingrediants until it is smooth.
- Press the mixture into a crust shape. It should go about up to the top of the pan, but not stick out.
- The crust is now ready to have the pumpkin pie filling poured in.
Back to pumpkin pie page
Back to recipes page
Back to home page